3213 E Camelback Road, Phoenix AZ 85018
602.955.8100 ... firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Every Night
5PM - 10PM Mon-Sat 5PM - 9 PM Sun
1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
1 tsp ground cumin
3 cups cilantro, leaves only
1/4 tsp pepper
4 T water
Pinch of fresh oregano
1 small garlic clove
2 T fresh lime juice, plus additional if needed
1/3 cup Canola oil
1. Over low heat, toast pumpkin seeds for 10 minutes until golden and puffed
2. During last 1-2 minutes, discard any burnt seeds and add the cumin to toast.
3. Place all but oil and pumpkin seeds in blender; turn on high.
4. With blender in motion, slowly add oil and pumpkin seeds
5. Taste and add more lime juice and salt if needed.