3213 E Camelback Road, Phoenix AZ 85018
602.955.8100 ... firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Every Night
5PM - 10PM Mon-Sat 5PM - 9 PM Sun
Rich Man's Burger
Use ground sirloin for burgers – ask butcher to grind it twice.
Sauté or grill as desired. Do not press down on burgers as they cook.
Serve with Caramelized Onions, Crispy Prosciutto, & crumbled Bleu Cheese.
Caramelized Onions - 3 yellow onions, peeled, cored, and finely diced
1. Heat sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add 1/4 C Canola oil, toss onions to coat.
2. Cook 1-2 minutes, reduce heat to low and cook 45 minutes, tossing every 5.
3. Remove from heat and let cool slightly before serving.
Crispy Prosciutto - 1/4 lb prosciutto, cut into thin strips
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line baking sheet with paper towels, lay out prosciutto evenly.
2. Place another baking sheet on top of the prosciutto.
3. Bake for 13 minutes, until the fat has rendered and the prosciutto is crisp.
© 2007 Tarbell's