3213 E Camelback Road, Phoenix AZ 85018
602.955.8100 ... firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Every Night
5PM - 10PM Mon-Sat 5PM - 9 PM Sun
Pumpkin Seed Crusted Halibut with Lemon Cous cous & Adobo Sauce
1-1/2-2 lbs Fresh Halibut,
¾ cup white wine or pure water
2 tablespoon Canola oil
1 cup ground pumpkin seeds with 1 tsp salt and cumin
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Heat grill one hour in advance to insure that the fish doesn’t stick.
3. Mark one side of the fish on the grill, remove.
4. Place all fish grilled side up in baking pan and pour in white wine.
5. Sprinkle fish with ground pumpkin seed mixture.
6. Roast for 10 minutes.
7. Lay fish on top of a ring of cous cous and greens.
8. Finish by drizzling adobo sauce over the fish and cous cous.
Lemon Cous cous:
1 cup Cous cous
1 cup Water
¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
salt to taste
1. Boil water, add cous cous and remove from heat.
2. While cooling add olive oil, lemon and salt to taste.
3. Fluff with a fork.
4. Set aside.
1 bunch cilantro
¼ t pepper
1 tsp ground cumin
1 sm clove garlic
1-2 tablespoon lime juice
1. Place all ingredients in a blender. Turn on high and add:
1/3 cup Canola oil
1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
Adjust salt to taste
3 cups Organic Greens
¼ cup Balsamic vinegar
1/3 cup Extra virgin olive oil
salt to taste
1. Whisk olive oil and balsamic vinegar together and season to taste.
2. Toss greens in with this.
Pumpkin Seed Prep:
(“Seeds aren’t so bad”)
1. Heat oven to 250F.
2. Take a 1-1/2 pound pumpkin and remove the stem.
3. Cut in half.
4. With a large spoon scoop out the seeds.
5. Run seeds under cool water to rinse off fully.
6. Dry off and spread on a greased basking sheet.
7. Slide in the oven for 1 hour, shaking pan every 15 minutes.
8. Turn up heat for 5 minutes to 350F and brown slightly.