3213 E Camelback Road, Phoenix AZ 85018
602.955.8100 ... email@example.com
Open Every Night
5PM - 10PM Mon-Sat 5PM - 9 PM Sun
Porcini & White Truffle Crostini
Makes 8 Crostini
1 pound Porcini mushrooms
1 shallot , minced
1 clove garlic minced
1/2 cup light sour cream
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 sprig fresh thyme-sprig ,leaves only
2 tablespoons chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
2 teaspoons white truffle oil
salt and white pepper to taste
8 thin crackers or crostini
1. Sauté shallot in olive oil in a heavy-bottom sauté pan over medium heat until clear.
2. Add garlic and mushrooms and sauté 10 minutes.
3. Sprinkle thyme over top and toss.
4. Place in food processor and pulse with sour cream, parsley and white truffle oil.
5. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Serve on thin crackers or crostini.