3213 E Camelback Road, Phoenix AZ 85018
602.955.8100 ... email@example.com
Open Every Night
5PM - 10PM Mon-Sat 5PM - 9 PM Sun
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/2 white onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 tsp soy sauce
1 cup red wine
2 organic tomatoes, chopped
1/4 tsp very old balsamic vinegar
1 T each chopped fresh oregano and parsley
1. Sauté onion in olive oil until transparent, 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Add garlic and stir for 1 minute.
3. Add all other ingredients except the fresh parsley and oregano.
4. Simmer for one hour.
5. Puree in a food processor or blender until smooth.
6. Add oregano and parsley, and salt and pepper to taste