Lime Marinated Chicken with Ancho-Rubbed Sweet Potato
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 cup fresh lime juice
1 shallot, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 Serrano chilies, stemmed, seeded, and chopped finely
4 scallions, thinly sliced
½ cup cilantro, rinsed, de-stemmed and chopped finely
½ cup parsley, rinsed, de-stemmed and chopped finely
2 Tbsp honey
½ cup water
½ cup olive oil
salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1. Mix all marinade ingredients, except olive oil and salt, then slowly whisk in olive oil and salt to taste.
2. Pour marinade over chicken one hour before grilling. Remove chicken from marinade five minutes before grilling, and drain.
Ancho-Rubbed Sweet Potato Spears:
1 large sweet potato, cut into spears. May be peeled, or skin left on.
1 dried ancho chile
Pinch of salt
1. Soak 1 dried ancho chili in water for 15 minutes. Reserve water
2. Carefully remove stems and seeds from chili. Place in blender with pinch of salt.
3. Puree, slowly adding reserved water to reach consistency of mayonnaise.
4. Preheat oven to 350F and use a pastry brush to gently dab the potato spears with the chili puree.
5. Roast potato spears until crisp, 20 to 30 minutes.
3213 E Camelback Road, Phoenix AZ 85018
602.955.8100 ... email@example.com
Open Every Night
5PM - 10PM Mon-Sat 5PM - 9 PM Sun