Lemon Thyme Sauce for Chicken
Makes about 3/4 Cup
4 cups best quality chicken stock
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1/4 white onion, finely chopped
3/4 cups milk
1 T fresh lemon juice
1 T finely chopped shallot
3 tsp fresh thyme leaves
Salt and pepper to taste
1 T unsalted butter
1. Bring stock to a boil with garlic and onion.
2. Remove garlic and onion and let stock simmer until reduced by half, about 1/2 hour.
3. Add milk.
4. Let stock continue to simmer until reduced to about 1/2 cup.
5. Season with lemon juice, shallot, thyme, and salt and pepper to taste.
6. Just before serving, stir in butter.
7. Drizzle over roasted chicken
3213 E Camelback Road, Phoenix AZ 85018
602.955.8100 ... email@example.com
Open Every Night
5PM - 10PM Mon-Sat 5PM - 9 PM Sun