3213 E Camelback Road, Phoenix AZ 85018
602.955.8100 ... firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Every Night
5PM - 10PM Mon-Sat 5PM - 9 PM Sun
Four Egg Frittata with Black Olives
4 large eggs, beaten in a small mixing bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper
1/4 cup fresh spinach, de-stemmed and torn into small pieces
2 T fresh basil leaves, picked off the stems and torn into medium sized pieces
1 small red pepper, cored and seeded, cut into four pieces
3 oz freshly grated Parmesan
4 black olives, pitted and cut into fourths
1 T olive oil
Pinch salt and pepper
1. Preheat broiler on high
2. Place red peppers skin side up on a baking sheet and under the broiler.
3. When skin of the peppers is dark brown and black, remove from broiler, place in a small mixing bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Set aside to cool.
4. When cooled, rub skin from peppers and discard. Slice peppers into 1/4” strips.
5. Place a broiler-proof nonstick pan over medium high heat and add olive oil.
6. When hot add the egg mixture and stir for 1 minute until eggs begin to very loosely come together (do not scramble).
7. Turn heat down to medium.
8. Add all other ingredients except the Parmesan and stir once.
9. Turn heat down to medium for 30-40 seconds.
10. Place under broiler for 30 seconds until top is light tan.
11. Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve.