3213 E Camelback Road, Phoenix AZ 85018
602.955.8100 ... email@example.com
Open Every Night
5PM - 10PM Mon-Sat 5PM - 9 PM Sun
Fines Herbes Vinaigrette
Makes 1 cup
1 bunch Italian parsley
1/2 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup chopped chives
1/2 cup chopped tarragon
2-3 cups canola oil
1 pinch salt
2 T water
1. Place parsley in blender and pulse to juice the parsley.
*Note: You will need to clean the blades after two bunches; parsley is too fibrous to juice straight through.
2. Blend parsley juice, lemon juice, chives, and tarragon in blender.
3. Emulsify canola oil by slowly drizzling into blender until fully mixed.
4. Whisk in water.
5. Finish emulsifying mixture with 1 to 2 cups of canola oil.
*Note: Dressing should be thick and fully emulsified when finished.
6. Season to taste with salt.