3213 E Camelback Road, Phoenix AZ 85018
602.955.8100 ... email@example.com
Open Every Night
5PM - 10PM Mon-Sat 5PM - 9 PM Sun
Egg White Omelet with Pancetta
Makes One Omelet
3 egg whites
2 ounces pancetta, cut into small dice
1/3 of a tomato, diced
1 green onion or scallion, thinly sliced
1/4 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1 T extra virgin olive oil
1. Heat sauté pan over low heat. Add pancetta and cook on low heat until crisp.
2. Strain any fat and set pancetta aside.
3. Heat a separate sauté pan over medium heat and film with olive oil.
4. Add egg whites and stir gently for 30 seconds.
5. Let cook about 10 seconds more.
6. Spoon pancetta and cheese evenly over surface of omelet.
7. Continue to cook until set, about 20 seconds more.
8. When fully cooked through gently tip pan toward you and fold omelet onto a plate.
9. Sprinkle tomato and green onion over omelet and serve.