3213 E Camelback Road, Phoenix AZ 85018
602.955.8100 ... email@example.com
Open Every Night
5PM - 10PM Mon-Sat 5PM - 9 PM Sun
Makes 1 serving
4 oz faro
1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/2 ea lemon, juiced
1 oz finely grated Parmesan
1 tsp finely minced parsley
1. Place farro in a pot with water and a pinch of salt and simmer for about 4 hours, until tender.
2. Strain for 15 minutes to remove all water.
3. Very slowly dunk farro into a 350 degree deep fat fryer.
*Note: Be careful not to splash the hot oil when putting farro in!
4. Remove when crispy (about 4 minutes) and place on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
5. Place warm farro, lemon juice and olive oil in a bowl and stir.
6. Add 1/2 the amount of Parmesan and stir to create a paste.
7. Stir in parsley.
8. Transfer to serving bowl and top with remaining cheese.