3213 E Camelback Road, Phoenix AZ 85018
602.955.8100 ... firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Every Night
5PM - 10PM Mon-Sat 5PM - 9 PM Sun
Mascarpone Cheesecake with Rosemary-Caramel Sauce
Makes about 12 Servings
1-1/2 cup graham crackers
1/2 cup toasted almonds
1/2 cup sugar
5 ounces butter, melted
Combine ingredients and pat into the bottom of a springform pan.
3/4 package cream cheese
6 ounces sour cream
1 cup sugar
2 ounces sweetened lime juice
3 each eggs, mixed with 2 ounces heavy cream
2 T cornstarch
Peel of one lemon
1. Beat all of the above together and pour over crust.
2. Bake at 3500 for 30 minutes.
3. Cool in refrigerator. Let cool before proceeding to next layer.
8 ounces sour cream
4 ounces mascarpone cheese
2-1/2 T sugar
1. Combine ingredients and spread over already cooled first layer.
2. Bake at 4500 for 5 minutes.
3. Cool in refrigerator.
1/3 cup sugar
1.5 T water
1 to 1.5 T heavy cream
1 tsp butter
1 small sprig fresh rosemary
1. Stir sugar and water in saucepan over medium heat until mixture is a rich caramel color.
2. Remove from heat. Stir in heavy cream in increments, until sauce reaches a pourable, chocolate sauce-like consistency.
3. Stir in butter.
4. Add rosemary sprig and let steep for 10 minutes.
5. Discard rosemary and pour sauce over cooled cheesecake.