3213 E Camelback Road, Phoenix AZ 85018
602.955.8100 ... firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Every Night
5PM - 10PM Mon-Sat 5PM - 9 PM Sun
Serves 6 to 8
10-12 carrots, peeled and sliced on the oblique
1 quart frozen cranberries, thawed
1/4 lb (1 stick) unsalted butter
Pure maple syrup to cover berries
Kosher salt to taste
1. Place sliced carrots in a large pot of cold water.
2. Set over medium-high heat, bring to a boil, and cook until tender.
3. Drain water from pot and transfer carrots into a bowl of ice water to immediately stop the cooking.
4. Put cranberries into a large saucepan and add maple syrup to cover.
5. Stir in butter and Kosher salt.
6. Strain carrots and add to cranberries.
7. Bring to a simmer and cook just until the cranberry skins start to pop.
8. Adjust salt if necessary and serve!