3213 E Camelback Road, Phoenix AZ 85018
602.955.8100 ... email@example.com
Open Every Night
5PM - 10PM Mon-Sat 5PM - 9 PM Sun
Apricot-Toasted Almond Yogurt
2 cups plain non-fat yogurt
4 T almond butter
4 T fruit-only apricot jam
1/8 tsp (pinch) ground cinnamon
1/8 tsp (pinch) salt
1/4 cup sliced almonds
1. Place a 10-12” non-stick pan over low-medium to medium heat
2. Add the sliced almonds and stir until starting to have shades of golden brown. Watch closely!
3. In a blender or food processor combine all ingredients except for the toasted almonds.
4. Pulse the blender until smooth and all ingredients are mixed in.
5. Divide between two bowls and sprinkle toasted almonds on top.