3213 E Camelback Road, Phoenix AZ 85018
602.955.8100 ... firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Every Night
5PM - 10PM Mon-Sat 5PM - 9 PM Sun
1 cup cornmeal
1 cup flour
1 tsp salt
1 T baking powder
1/2 T cinnamon
1/3 cup maple syrup
1-1/2 cup milk
4 oz melted butter
3 T honey
2 apples, peeled and shredded, then seasoned with sugar-cinnamon, salt, and lemon.
1. Mix dry ingredients together.
2. Mix wet ingredients together.
3. Fold mixed ingredients together with shredded and seasoned apples.
4. Bake in a greased pan lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake at 400F for 20-25 minutes or until center is cooked through.