3213 E Camelback Road, Phoenix AZ 85018
602.955.8100 ... email@example.com
Open Every Night
5PM - 10PM Mon-Sat 5PM - 9 PM Sun
Grilled Pork Chop with Shoestring Potato & Ancho Vegetable Hash
Makes 4 Servings
4 double cut pork chops
Ancho Aioli (recipe follows)
1 Potato, peeled and julienne-cut on a mandoline
2 each red and yellow bell peppers and poblano chilies
1 each yellow and red onions
1/3 cup haricot vert, all cut in julienne
Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
½ T Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 cup Spinach
1. Grill pork on rack over open grill, 3 inches above heat source.
2. Deep fry potatoes in Canola oil at 325F until golden and crispy. Drain, season to taste with salt and pepper, cool, and set aside.
3. In a sauté pan, sauté vegetables in extra-virgin olive oil until tender.
4. Toss in spinach, potatoes, and 2 T ancho aioli. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Serve on a hot plate with Adobo Sauce.
2 egg yolks
1 clove garlic
2 tsp ancho puree (see instructions)
1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
2-1/2 cups olive oil
1. To make ancho puree, seed and de-vein 3 dried ancho chilies.
2. In a dry sauté pan, toast the chilies over medium heat until smoking slightly, stirring frequently.
3. Add 1/2 cup water. Cover and set aside to cool. Place in food processor and puree until smooth.
4. Place 2 tsp ancho puree and remaining ingredients in a food processor.
5. Pulse until smooth and turn on full speed.
6. Slowly add oil until all emulsified.
7. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
1 bunch cilantro
¼ tsp pepper
1 tsp ground cumin
1 small clove garlic
1-2 T of lime juice
1/3 cup Canola oil
1/3 cup toasted pumkin seeds
1. Place first six ingredients in blender. Turn on high.
2. Add Canola oil and pumpkin seeds. Blend until smooth.
3. Season with salt to taste.