3213 E Camelback Road, Phoenix AZ 85018
602.955.8100 ... firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Every Night
5PM - 10PM Mon-Sat 5PM - 9 PM Sun
Charred Steak with Cucumber & Watercress Salad with Pumpkin Seed Relish
Makes 10 Servings
10 5-6 oz steaks
¼ cup dark molasses
20 fingerling potatoes
¼ cup honey
½ cup ancho chile puree
¼ cup fresh lime juice
1. Mix chile puree, molasses, honey and lime juice & rub over steak.
2. Toss potatoes with ¾ cups of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Roast in 400F oven for 15-20 minutes.
Pumpkin Seed Relish:
2 bunch cilantro
¼ bunch fresh oregano
¼ tsp pepper
2 tsp ground toasted cumin
2 small garlic clove
4 T lime juice
1 cup Canola oil
1 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
1. Place all ingredients except oil and seeds in blender.
2. Turn on high and add oil and seeds. Adjust salt to taste.
Cucumber and Watercress Salad:
4 seedless cucumbers
2 ½ bunches of watercress
4 red radishes
¾ cup White wine vinegar
1 cup light olive oil
Salt and white pepper
1. Peel and core cucumbers, and slice in a fine, 3” long julienne.
2. Select the most attractive watercress tops and rinse. Discard remaining watercress.
3. Clean the radishes and slice thinly, then cut into julienne.
4. Whisk vinegar, olive, and seasonings together and toss with salad ingredients.